Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €1,950|
|• Duration: 2 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 8 November||• Type: masterclass|
|• Lectures: Wednesday and Thursday (09:00 – 17:00)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is specifically designed for professionals already working on sustainability within businesses or governmental organisations and who want to advance their understanding of strategy and sustainability.
Reach out to us for questions about this masterclass or our transportation and accommotion options. We respond within 3 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
The masterclass is designed to broaden your perspective. It helps you to reflect on your current sustainability strategy'Maria Masliy, Founder/Creative Director at MARSALA, footwear brand Read Maria's full testimonial
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass you will:
- be able to identify relevant Sustainable Development Goals for your organisation;
- know how to formulate a stakeholder strategy that balances economic and social objectives;
- be able to assess the sustainability positioning of your companies products and/or services in relation to the competition;
- be able to (re-)evaluate your business model in relation to sustainability and re-examine your organisational and professional purpose;
- have learned new ways of ‘selling’ sustainability inside your organisation.
Assistant Professor Pushpika Vishwanathan and ESG Consultant Martin de Jong explain how the masterclass Revitalising Your Sustainability Strategy is structured, why you should participate and what makes it unique.
- Arno Kourula
Michelle is Assistant Professor and Co-director of Sustainability Initiative. Her areas of expertise are UN Sustainable Development Goals, business and human rights and responsible supply chains (particularly in developing countries).
Martin de Jong
Martin is a Sustainability Professional and consultant. His areas of expertise are driving sustainability in corporate organisations, co-creating with NGOs and GOs and strategy based on impact valuation.
- Pushpika Vishwanathan
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.