- You are expected to have at least a bachelor's degree from an HBO or university. Additional admission requirements may still apply. For questions about admission requirements, please mail to email@example.com
- The costs for the programs differ per Masterclass. This is specified on the registration form of the relevant program. After admission to the program, you will receive an invoice from the financial administration for the full amount. Payment in installments is not possible.
- Please note: the most current dates and price can be found on the web page of the program concerned.
- After processing your registration you will receive an invoice for the amount to be paid. It is possible that circumstances arise that prevent you from participating in the lecture. We apply the following rules for this:
- Cancellation is only possible in writing before the start of the lecture series. Once the lecture series has started, it is no longer possible to reclaim your money.
- Cancellation must always be made in writing. Oral cancellation must always be followed by written cancellation. In the absence of a written cancellation, the full course fee will be charged.
- In case of cancellation, € 70 administration costs will be charged.
- In the absence of timely payment, the teacher may refuse you access to take the course. We then reserve the right to still demand payment of the amount due.
Your registration data will be stored at the University of Amsterdam and will not be freely provided to third parties. For educational purposes, the University of Amsterdam may use your data for lists of participants (in the private online environment of the program) with name/function/company name, participant communication, group divisions, etc. The University of Amsterdam may also use your data for sending information and/or special offers. If you do not appreciate this you can indicate this. The University of Amsterdam will deactivate your data at your request.