Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €1,495|
|• Duration: 1,5 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: 9 February 2024||• Type: masterclass|
|• Lectures: 09:00 - 17:00 and 16:00 - 21:00||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is designed for startup coaches and startup mentors. In particular those working in the context of an entrepreneurship programme, such as a startup incubator or accelerator. You need to have demonstrable aspirations or prior experience in mentoring startups.
Reach out to us for questions about this course or our transportation and accommotion options. We respond within 3 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
Manager Executive Education
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass, you will:
- have a solid understanding of your role as startup mentor in entrepreneurship programmes;
- know how to build an effective relationship with startups and be able to give effective feedback;
- know about team-level conflict management strategies and understand startup challenges in different growth phases;
- be familiar with startup growth methods used in incubator and accelerator programmes;
- be aware of potential ethical dilemmas in mentoring startups.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.