New dates to be announced
We do not have dates planned for this masterclass. If you want to stay updated, please fill out the form below. We will send you an email as soon as the dates are known.
Important facts and dates
|• Tuition: €1,950*|
|• Duration: 2 days||• Language: English|
|• Next start date: to be announced||• Type: Masterclass|
|• Lectures: to be announced (09:00 – 17:00)||• Location: Roeterseiland campus|
*UvA alumni receive a 10% discount. Fees are VAT-exempt.
This masterclass is designed for senior managers and professionals working in a profit or non-profit organisation that are responsible for the growth, safety, quality and innovation within their department or organisation.
Reach out to us, so we can give you more insight into this masterclass. We respond within 2 business days.
Jannice Daha LLM
T: +31 (0)20 525 6134
What will you learn?
At the end of the masterclass, you will:
- understand the principles of organisational knowledge and knowledge management;
- be able to assess the status of knowledge usage, sharing and developing within your organisation;
- have a clear insight into how organisations (including knowledge sensitive organisations) integrate knowledge objectives into their corporate strategy;
- have developed a knowledge driven organisation strategy, structure and culture that support your organisation;
- be able to outsource knowledge (processes) based on a make, buy or ally strategy.
Areas of expertise
Peter assisted large multinationals and public institutions for 25 years in assessing and improving their corporate strategies, structures and related core (knowledge) processes.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on the latest programmes and opportunities of the Amsterdam Business School.